Mortimer House is a 27 bedded Nursing Home providing care for people with Learning Disabilities, people with dementia and people who have acquired a brain injury. We support individuals who are facing the challenges of growing older. We particularly support people who also have additional issues, such as; physical illness, particular conditions which require end of life care.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust
- To encourage and enable service users to make day-to-day choices and major life decisions, signposting as appropriate, and to develop a positive self-image and maintain good health
- To support service users to develop relationships, including intimate relationships and to maintain contact with family and friends
- To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.