Here is just one example of the good service we provide at Court View:
“Court View has built my brothers communication skills and self-confidence. He lives a happy and fulfilled life. I know that the staff really care about him”
The people who live at Court View are looking for a Support Worker who can help them with a range of different activities including: baking cakes, supporting them with cooking their meals of choice, assisting them with growing and eating their own produce and visiting a few of their favourite places, for example: plane museums, railway stations and parks.
What we can offer in return:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & private health care scheme (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
For an informal chat about the role, please call Jeanette Gibson on 01179 655912.
If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB). A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment. Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377. Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees.