46 Bath Road is a small residential bungalow based in Longwell Green supporting 6 people with learning disabilities. We pride ourselves on providing high quality care and support, we promote choice and independence and aim to support people to achieve a good quality of life in their local chosen community.
The nature of this small service enables staff to form really close professional relationships with the service users and their families. Bath Road is a calm, quiet home with a very relaxed environment. It is situated in a lovely area that is close to amenities and public transport.
We are looking for someone to join our small team who is flexible, has excellent communication skills and a positive approach to supporting people, someone who will work well as part of the small established team; as well as some lone working, to continue to develop the service. Staff should be committed to providing meaningful community involvement and share the values and principles of positive behavioural support.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & private health care scheme (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.