Graeme Close is a 16 bedded Residential Recovery Pathway Service that is well integrated within the Fishponds community. We support people with a wide range of mental health and dementia needs.
We are seeking to appoint an individual to work in a supervised capacity within our recovery mental health service. You will be expected to have person centred values and be able to demonstrate them with our client group.You will need to be flexible with the shifts you can work which include some waking nights.
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- To encourage and enable service users to make day-to-day choices and major life decisions, signposting as appropriate, and to develop a positive self-image and maintain good health.
- To support service users to develop relationships to maintain contact with family and friends.
- To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.