Whether supporting each person in their home or in their wider community we support people as individuals. Enabling residents to live enriched and varied lives is at the heart of everything we do.
Quotes from service users:
‘I want my staff to be friendly, caring and have a laugh with me’
‘I like living here. I get on with the staff and I do what I want to do.’
Quotes from current staff members at 2a Court Road:
‘I love working here. There is a strong sense of putting residents first. The team are very supportive and no two days are the same’
‘Working here is satisfying. I really enjoy going out with residents, especially when they are doing something for the first time. It’s such fun.’
We are looking for someone who wants to work in a fun-loving, lively and dynamic team: someone who wants to make a difference to the lives of the people who live here.
We are fully committed to each and every member of staff and aim to encourage all staff to fulfil their potential within the team. We want to hear from you if you are a passionate, dedicated and caring person.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & private health care scheme (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.