Milestones Recovery Pathway specialises in mental health rehabilitation and recovery for people with enduring and complex mental health needs who need stable and safe support in residential 24 hour staffed and non-residential environments.
The Recovery Hub develops person centred and outcome focussed plans which are adapted to each individual’s specific mental health requirements. This ensures that care planning and reviews focus on enabling the factors that contribute towards positive wellbeing and mitigating the primary psychiatric symptoms or treatment resistant conditions that might lead to a relapse.
Our recovery approach is based on recovery values and ensures that our holistic care and support enables service users to have as independent, healthy and enjoyable live as possible.
The Recovery hub is looking for people who are knowledgeable, skilled and experienced and who understand the importance of focussing on hope, opportunity, strengths-based risk taking, privacy, dignity, physical health care and emotional support for each service user.
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- To encourage and enable service users to make day-to-day choices and major life decisions, signposting as appropriate, and to develop a positive self-image and maintain good health.
- To support service users to develop relationships and/or maintain contact with family and friends.
- To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.