Humphry Repton House is a Nursing Home specialising in providing support to 45 Ladies and Gentlemen, all of whom have a diagnosis of moderate to advanced stage Dementia. We are ‘Home’ to those individuals, and as such, our person centred approach sets the foundations for the care and support we offer and provide. End of life care is an integral part of the service, and ensuring people have a comfortable, dignified and peaceful passing is essential.
Experience is not essential, as we will support you with the learning you require to fulfil your role. You will join a large team, all of whom support the Ladies and Gentlemen to live a quality life on a moment by moment basis. We take time to know the Service Users well, their likes and dislikes, preferences, and very importantly, their family and friends.
If you feel you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you!
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- To encourage and enable service users to make day-to-day choices and major life decisions, signposting as appropriate, and to develop a positive self-image and maintain good health.
- To support service users to develop relationships and/or maintain contact with family and friends.
- To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.