Court View is a small residential home that supports 4 individuals with learning disabilities and/or autism and mental health needs, with all aspects of day to day life. The bungalow is in the village of Pucklechurch and is close to local amenities and well connected by public transport.
The nature of this small service enables staff to form really close professional relationships with the service users and their families.
We are looking for someone to join our small team who is flexible, has excellent communication skills and a positive approach to supporting people, someone who will work well as part of the small established team; as well as some lone working, to continue to develop the service. Staff should be committed to providing meaningful community involvement and share the values and principles of positive behavioural support.
Here is just one example of the good service we provide at Court View:
“Court View has built my brothers communication skills and self-confidence. He lives a happy and fulfilled life. I know that the staff really care about him”
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
As a Support Worker, your responsibilities will include:
- To encourage and enable service users to make day-to-day choices and major life decisions, signposting as appropriate, and to develop a positive self-image and maintain good health
- To support service users to develop relationships to maintain contact with family and friends
- To provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop social and life skills
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.