Kilvie House is a large, spacious nursing home, offering 24-hour nursing support for 8 people with learning difficulties. The staff team, which includes qualified nurses, are trained and experienced in a wide range of nursing care including epilepsy, dietary and nutritional needs, mobility needs, PEG feeding and communication difficulties.
In this role you will ensure the highest standards of nursing care is delivered to residents through the team, in a homely environment whilst maintaining independence and choice through a professional, flexible, high quality and personalised service
The Team Leader post offers a great opportunity for someone who is self- motivated and committed to continue to improve the service.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & private health care scheme (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.