1. Undertake planned and scheduled quality audits to support all Milestones services to comply with relevant legislation, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and best practice.
2. Capture and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data from multiple sources relating to the performance and quality of a service, write detailed reports using an electronic audit system and present reports and findings to key stakeholders.
3. Where services are not performing as expected, the Quality Auditor will work with the service to develop detailed, and time limited service improvement action plans and work with registered managers and other operational staff to help them to implement and then review these plans.
4. To conduct Service User satisfaction surveys, including observational visits
5. To contribute toward the development of quality standards, including reviewing and evaluating trust policies and local procedures
6. To identify areas of excellence and to share good practice across and between services
7. To attend and contribute positively to team meetings, for example identifying process improvements that lead to service improvements
8. To be responsible for own personal development through regular supervision, job chats and effective learning and appraisal
9. When required, undertake additional projects related to performance, quality, compliance and risk, such as Time to Shine sessions, mock inspections or full audits of individual services.
10. To travel to services in the Bristol, South Glos and North Somerset areas