We are currently looking for individuals to join our experienced team of Personal Assistants, whereevery day is different and you can go home knowing you have made a positive difference to the lives of the people we support.
Within this role, you will be supporting adults with Learning Disabilities(between the age of 18 and 80) who have different support needs, from gaining meaningful employment/voluntary positions, to building a social life, to developing independent skills like cooking, budgeting, maintaining good physical and mental health to accessing the community, pursuing their various interests and hobbies.
It is an exciting, varied role, and requires someone who is not only flexible and adaptable but can build relationships quickly, has a calm nature and a positive attitude.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.