We are seeking an HR Advisor with a proven track record in delivering accurate advice, together with a sound understanding of employment law and effective communication skills, to join our HR team.
You will be self-motivated and able to work productively and collaboratively with a range of managers across the Trust.
This role will suit an experienced HR Advisor who enjoys the challenge of employee relations or who wishes to develop their skills within this field.
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Up to 26 days’ holiday and 8 days’ bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.