The successful Registered Nurse will:
- Be a registered nurse with at least one year’s experience in caring for people with Learning Disabilities and a current NMC registration.
- Be able to communicate easily and effectively with, service users, team members, families, members, carers and other professionals.
- Have effective time management and work prioritisation skills and the ability to manage competing demands in a positive and proactive manner.
- Be interested improving standards both by challenging established practice and by being flexible, adaptable team player responding positively to change
- Be able to work on their own initiative to plan and manage their own workload.
For an informal chat about the role, please callJosie Bolt, Home Manager or Nigel Moore, Deputy Manager on 01179619137 or alternatively to apply for this role, please complete the below application form and return it to email@example.com
**This is an on-going advert and interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis until sufficient applications have been received.
Milestones Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all the individuals that it supports, it expects the same commitment from all employees. If successful at interview an enhanced DBS check will take place. (Formerly CRB) A criminal record is not necessarily a barrier to recruitment. Committed to Equality and Diversity for all Registered Charity No. 294377.